[NFBCS] Regarding an accessible project management tool

ronak shah ronakshah.26397 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 09:19:03 UTC 2022

Hello!

Thank you so much for all of your inputs; I truly appreciate them.

I've also used Google task and Microsoft todo in the last two days, and
both are quite accessible for keeping track of daily checklists, just in
case anyone is interested.

Dan, it would be extremely beneficial if you could send me the excel
template, and Michael and Tracy, I appreciate your suggestions!

I wish you all a wonderful day ahead

Best,
Ronak

E: ronakshah.26397 at gmail.com
A: Berlin, Germany

https://hpi.de/school-of-design-thinking.html
*www.mhmk-international.org/* <http://www.mhmk-international.org/>

[image: linkedin icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronbesty>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronbesty/
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.