[NFBCS] Refreshable braille displays

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 19:35:12 UTC 2022

Thanks Beth and others, all this is great information, I do like that the Mantis can be used solo as a basic text file editor with a qwerty keyboard.  I do wish it had a dedicated Insert key however.
The Focus 40 is my front runner at the moment.  Sounds like it is pretty widely used and enjoyed.  And I nearly always find myself carrying around a Bluetooth foldable keyboard to take notes on my iPhone direct into OneDrive for easy access anyway so the Mantis's keyboard may just get in the way when I want the full keyboard experience.

Again, appreciate all the feedback and recommendations.

Best,
Charles