[NFBCS] accessibility question about Packet Tracer, Wireshark, and Draw.io

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Jan 20 22:17:56 UTC 2022

In case it is of any use, I have preliminary JAWS scripts for Wireshark at https://www.dlee.org/wireshark/

That address will take you to the documentation for the scripts, from which there is also a download link for
the script installer. The documentation lists the commands and features provided by the scripts, under the
heading "Script Commands and Features."

Note that I wrote most of this code a couple years or so ago under Wireshark 3.2.3 and older. We are now at
Wireshark version 3.6.1, and I have done only limited testing recently. I welcome feedback if you have
problems or unmet needs.