[NFBCS] accessibility question about Packet Tracer, Wireshark, and Draw.io

Chris Nestrud ccn at chrisnestrud.com
Fri Jan 21 01:11:19 UTC 2022

The Wireshark GUI is accessible. There is also a commandline version
called tshark. Providing the -V option to tshark and redirecting the
output to a file will give you the same packet tree that is displayed in
the GUI but in a text format:

tshark -r my_file.pcap -V > my_file_packet_tree.txt

Packet Tracer is supposed to be accessible as of a couple years ago.

Chris