[NFBCS] viewing the contents pane in Autopsy by slooth Kit using NVDA and Windows 10

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 30 13:06:37 UTC 2022

Could you try the task with Jaws, even running in demo mode?  I'm not sure
it would pass the control key through either, but it might, and you say
you're more familiar with Jaws than with NVDA.
I use NVDA some myself, but I use Jaws for work.  It seems to handle some
tricky programs better, or I know  better how to tweak it to handle them
better, and, if I get stuck, I can call Tech Support.  Sometimes they know
the answer, and sometimes not, but it's always worth a shot.
Tracy