[NFBCS] strange jaws authroisation issue

startrekcafe at gmail.com startrekcafe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:24:46 UTC 2022

Hi. Still in 40 minute mode and do have internet access inside windows
server. Now when it ry to do the authorisation, not liking the code, and
using 40 minute mode inside windows server. I need the jaws remote code as
purchased this. Not liking the jaws pro key. Need this or going to be very
annoying having to reboot every 40 minutes. Can you provide the code and
maybe why getting this error. Got internet access it tells me it as
eithernet 0 and was able to go to google chrome,  go out to hwwpwwww.jw.org
and it loaded. Why am I getting this or have to do activatiofn help. Which
is annoying. So need the remote licence authorisation code, a different
code. Sorry. This is starting to  me.

Can you do this or why am I getting this.

Error.

Marvin.frustrate and