[NFBCS] Two Convention Software Questions

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Wed Jul 6 13:24:25 UTC 2022

Hello,

I entered my NFB convention schedule into the Crowd Compass application.  Unfortunately, I can only see my Tuesday's (June 5) schedule.

Have others had this experience?  If you can see your entire schedule, how do you point to days after Tuesday?

Secondly, I Got the iOS Goodmaps indoor application which calls itself "Explore" on my iPhone.  However, it does not seem to have any of the indoor maps that were talked  about earlier.  It knows where I am in the GPS sense, but it has no hotel room information.  Have others had this experience?  Is the Goodmaps indoor navigation program called "Explorer" on your iPhone?

Thank you.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838