[NFBCS] CNBC Investing Club Accessibility

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Sat Jul 23 21:27:44 UTC 2022

Hi Dan,

I am Susie Stanzel and I would like to talk with you directly. I am able to
do most things, but I am unable to hear the morning meeting until the
recording is posted later. I have been speaking with Curtis Chong about it.
My email is slstanzel at kc.rr.com. The problem is with the volume button. It
is withing their video player.

Susie