[NFBCS] CNBC Investing Club Accessibility

w3explorer at gmail.com w3explorer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 00:39:47 UTC 2022

Hi Richard,

The CNBC Investing Club is run by Jim Cramer.  If you’ve ever watched Mad Money on CNBC ()6pm EDT you’re watching Jim Cramer.  The club moved from Cramer’s own company (thestreet.com) to CNBC last year.  Since I’m not a member I don’t know for sure but I think it’s more or less the same  thing as what was Action Alerts Plus             Club when Cramer was running thestree.com.

On Action Alerts Plus Cramer  maintained a list of holdings in a charitable  trust.  He sends out alerts before every transactions.  Plus there’s a daily video and other alerts as warranted.  Most of what I got on Action Alerts Plus you can gleem off of Mad Money if you’re a consistent  watcher.  However, it can be a day or two after the actual trade before he mentions something on Mad Money.  I don’t know if the CNBC Investing Club is the same as Action Alerts Plus was, but I’m guessing it is.

Cramer has over 40 years of trading experience. He’s certainly not perfect but I like his attitude.  He explains many angles that investors might not think of.

Thanks,

Dan