[NFBCS] New Blind Cloud Computing List

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jul 25 20:40:53 UTC 2022

Hello Morice and everyone,

Here is the Blind Cloud Computing subscription e-mail taken directly from
the list's web page:
blindcloudcomputing at googlegroups.com

	If folks continue to have difficulty subscribing visit the Google
Groups Website at:
https://groups.google.com

and search for the Blind Cloud Computing List to join. This list was just
launched earlier this afternoon. Everything indicates that the list is ready
for members to join. See you in the cloud.

Peter Donahue