[NFBCS] Printer Recommendation

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 05:10:03 UTC 2022

Greetings,

For a long time, I was doing just fine without having my own printer. I had
an old HP that did fine, but once it broke, I didn't get another for several
years.

However, I am now in a situation where I need to find a good, easy to use,
and inexpensive printer that will be accessible for me to use. I won't be
printing all the time, but I will need it for some things.

I would like for it to work with both my computer and iOS devices. I'm
guessing it will have to be a wireless one.

The problem is that I've heard many blind people say that it is hard to find
a good printer now that isn't all digital or with a touch screen.

Also, because I didn't use it frequently, my old printer's ink would dry up,
and I would need to make sure that didn't happen with this printer.

I thought it was time to ask my blind expert friends. Any thoughts?

If it's one of those Printer/Scanner/Copiers, no problem. That is just fine.

If we don't want to clutter this list with emails on this topic, feel free
to email or call me and we can chat.

Thanks much.

Jim Portillo

Email: Portillo.jim at gmail.com <mailto:Portillo.jim at gmail.com>