[NFBCS] learn to accessibly mix today (6/2) with Technically Sound at 5:00 PM EST

Ty Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Jun 2 16:15:34 UTC 2022

Hi all,

We had some issues last week, so we're trying this again, with attitude!

Today, 6/2 at 5:00 PM EST, we will have Dj KC from https://venom.fm with
us to teach us how to mix. I'vf you've ever heard club music, or some
rap/pop djs combining songs, scratching or applying other affects this
is what we'll be learning how to do today. The program we will use is
totally free, and has an accessibility add-on you can use.

Virtual DJ: https://www.virtualdj.com/

Virtual DJ accessibility add-on and installation instructions:
https://virtualdjaccessibility.com/

Feel free to install these and either listen live at
https://play.venom.fm/live, or join us on Clubhouse:
https://www.clubhouse.com/event/xerRDOnE?utm_medium=ch_event&utm_campaign=H2Um_0qQUeWsi5YTBEEyzg-219326

For more cool episodes from your friends at technically sound, follow us
on twitter: @techsound_cast

We welcome any topics you want to hear about, as well as cohost
suggestions and questions on current/previous episodes.

Thanks,

Ty