[NFBCS] Correct Group Mail Address

Sahar's Beaded Creations saharhusseini at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:45:21 UTC 2022

Thank you. I did find it, and it says that it is set to "yes" already. Interesting. 😊

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, “Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan