[NFBCS] Two questions from a person gets back to using Windows after many years away from the operating system.

maurice at maurice-amines.com maurice at maurice-amines.com
Wed Mar 9 22:35:21 UTC 2022

Good afternoon everyone, here's my first question what do people use to
backup and/or image a current Windows system? The company that makes this
computer has suggested a product named Kronos? Have attempted to install
this it is become quite clear that the installer at least is not accessible.
Many jobs cannot make heads, or tails of it. The main reason why I want to
image the drive is simply because this is from the manufacturer who I can
tell what's certain in-house software applications on the drive. Thus to
avoid having to spend quality time downloading all of this again I think it
makes sense to image the drive. I do have an ISO copy of Windows 11. I
believe I still have email that contained the product activation key. But I
just think it would be a huge counsel if I ever had to restore this drive
without pretty much something that exist in the Apple world is a one, or to
step restore process. The thoughts from anyone on this first issue?

In the email address book conundrum. All my email addresses are in iCloud.
Since iCloud is a creation of Apple, does anyone know how to convert that
format and to something that Microsoft Outlook can understand, and can make
use of appropriately? Be in the goal here is of course to come up with a way
to copy the addresses. Since Outlook and use completely different address
bookfile formats. I know I can use I caught a Windows, but when reading the
fine print, it becomes quite clear that the context are available only in
Outlook and then you have to copy them from the web into the email that your
writing. This sounds like this could be tricky. While using  jaws. Does
anyone have any thoughts, in our reasonable suggestions or go this entire
process might work better? I also have Thunderbird Windows 11 system, but I
can't seem to get to the current days messages one, two of course I cannot
configure my iCloud email while using Thunderbird. At least with Thunderbird
I was able to move okay copy the address book file from Thunderbird for
Windows and copy it meeting imported into Thunderbird or Windows on a
completely different machine.

Some final thoughts here, just so that everyone is aware I am dictating this
to a extremely new Windows computer by means of dictation software. That
means if something did not turn out the way if you're expecting it to look,
please reach out to me and asked me what my original intent may have been? I
will write you what it should be? If this is a dictation there that I just
didn't catch in time. Thank you very much for reading this.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.