[NFBCS] trying to use HTML on Drupal page

rmann0581 at gmail.com rmann0581 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 04:32:17 UTC 2022

I decided to start playing with Drupal and one thing I am trying to figure
out how to do is to use HTML on Drupal pages.  I want to be able to use HTML
tags for things such as headings and links.  I created a basic page and set
the format to full HTML.  When I write HTML on the page, the tags are
actually displayed on the page as if they are just part of the page instead
of the tags being interpreted.  When I googled this, I found out that in
order to use HTML, the rich editor is supposed to be disabled.  When I am
editing the basic page, I don't see a way to disable rich edit mode.  How do
I disable rich edit mode?  I am using Drupal version 9.3.7, JAWS 2022 and
Google Chrome.

Thanks.