[NFBCS] Unable to Uninstall Google Drive

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Mar 16 16:31:51 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

                We're having an annoying dialog box pop up telling us that
our Google Drive is full and are unable to close it with JAWS. Since we're
trying to tighten some belts here we decided to remove Google Drive from our
desktops to avoid having to deal with dialogue boxes we're unable to close
on our own. I tried uninstalling Google Drive via the Windows Control Panel
and was told that it could not be uninstalled because the program was in
use. A check of our running applications showed that this was not the case.
We're running the latest version of Windows 10 with JAWS 2021. I looked in
notifications to see if notifications for Google Drive could be disabled but
did not find an option for controlling Google Drive notifications. Some
assistance with getting rid of this annoyance will be very much appreciated.

Peter Donahue