[NFBCS] Very strange computer issue

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Wed May 4 17:19:28 UTC 2022

	hello Jim.  Based on your description, I'd say either the battery is going bad in the unit
or the power brick is going bad, possibly both.  In any case, what you describe sounds like a
power issue to me.
Since it is a fairly new computer, I suggest you call the manufacturer's  support line and ask
if they have any way to help you check the hardware for any issues.
As to the issue of the system rebooting while the screen is closed, that suggests to me that
the BIOS preferences got wiped out for some reason, in particular the setting that says, what
to do when the screen is closed.

-thanks
-Brian