[NFBCS] Multiple attachments on Outlook and PC

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed May 25 19:17:06 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
I recently received an e-mail with quite a few attachments. I want to copy these attachments onto my sd card so that I can read them on my BrailleSense.
Is there a way to select all attachments and copy them? I usually select files with control down-arrow, but my computer is only letting me go from attachment to attachment with the right arrow key. Alternatively, do I just need to copy and paste each attachment to the card individually?
Thanks,
Vejas