[NFBCS] Learn to mix virtually with DJ KC from Venom.fm today, Thursday, May 26 at 5:00 PM EST!

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu May 26 19:03:06 UTC 2022

Hi all,

If you've ever heard a dj spinning and scratching, or doing any type of
mixing and wanted to learn how it's done, we hope you'll tune in and
join us today. You can join our clubhouse
here:https://www.clubhouse.com/event/xkb0GERo?utm_medium=ch_event&utm_campaign=H2Um_0qQUeWsi5YTBEEyzg-209452
<https://www.clubhouse.com/event/xkb0GERo?utm_medium=ch_event&utm_campaign=H2Um_0qQUeWsi5YTBEEyzg-209452>or
listen live:https://play.venom.fm/live. Please feel free to ask
questions, or leave feedback, either by joining us on stage on
Clubhouse, or sending tweets to @techsound_cast. Join us today (Thursday
May 26) at 5:00 PM EST!

We will be discussing how to get started and what you will need. All of
the software is free, so you can start right away! We look forward to
seeing you.