[NFBCS] Reading .MBOX Files

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 18:50:45 UTC 2022

How to open MBOX files in Outlook
Outlook's version of the MBOX file is the PST file. So for Outlook to read
your imported file, you'll first need to convert it to PST. We advise a bit
of caution if you're searching for an easier way around this common
inconvenience. Less-than-reputable tools abound which promise to easily
import your MBOX email contents.

Luckily, Microsoft's own suite of apps includes a helper app for this,
called Convert To Outlook. Eliminate potential privacy risks and stick to
the genuine article.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong