[NFBCS] a subject line correction, it should have read a braille highlighting issue then Outlook for Microsoft Windows when using office 365.

sheratalmi at gmail.com sheratalmi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 22:11:26 UTC 2022

Hi Maurice,

Please check if your time zone in Outlook is set properly. You can do that
with ALT + F for file menu then T for Options and then C for calendar. Tab
all the way to Time zones section, there you can find what timezone is your
calendar set to. You can then change it to Pacific time.

That hopefully should fix your issue.

Thanks
Shail