[NFBCS] circling back to the wiki!

Ty Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Oct 2 21:32:11 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay. I had a ton of projects on my plate I was trying to
finalize/round up. I'm circling back to this and didn't want everyone to
think I had forgotten it.

I'm quite terrible at titles, anyone have some cool names for this so I
can get the domain? The plan is to set it up as a github wiki, and we
can take input that way. I'd also like to find a group of editors and
create some sort of discussion platform (probably a mailing list) to go
along with this all. Any thoughts/ideas here would be great.

Thanks,

Ty