[NFBCS] circling back to the wiki!

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 00:00:59 UTC 2022

Part of the takeaway also is not to attempt boiling the ocean.  Too much
information will certainly result in outdated material.  Also that the best
content is not that which reproduces mainstream content, but is a supplement
thereto.

Ty et al.
For a name, what do you think of "Blind Tips & Tricks".  The short site
could be blindTNT.com  Kind of gimmicky as Blind dynamite.

Other thoughts/options:
- blindhowto.com - self-explanatory
- jawsover.com, a merge of JAWS & VoiceOver.  Though this doesn't convey
purpose
- srtips.net  -  The .com of SR Tips is for sale it appears but .net and
others available.  You can probably assume I was thinking Screen Reader
Tips.  Auto correct does change this in Outlook to strips though.
- blindhacks.com is taken and says site coming soon, but .net .org and
others available.