[NFBCS] Seeking and accessible project management app

Rayn Darren rayndarren at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 04:49:45 UTC 2022

Good evening everyone,
Please forgive me if this is slightly off topic. I’m starting a new project and find myself in desperate need of organization, to that and I’m looking for an accessible project management app. I know things like Slack and Trello exist, but I am unsure as to their accessibility. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. One note, any apps must be usable on iOS and window/Mac as well as be compatible with voiceover, Jaws and braille display.
Thank you in advance,
Sarah