[NFBCS] Important: Braille drivers in apple devices and operating systems

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Fri Oct 21 16:50:20 UTC 2022

I'm usually skeptical when people make assertions about any mainstream
company. About the situation at Apple, I would be more convinced if people
could provide specifics about which Braille displays are being affected. I
have used many Braille displays with various iPhones and have experienced
consistent performance with each one. I don't dispute the fact that
There are bugs which need attention but would like to point out I also see
general bugs with any operating system which have nothing to do with
accessibility. This seems to be the nature of software development. I think
the best thing to do would be documenting specific examples and contacting
Apple. If Apple isn't responsive, then I think a resolution might be in
order.

Dan