[NFBCS] vsCode Intro Series

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 21:08:18 UTC 2022

I just completed a YouTube series playlist.

Using vscode Into with a screen Reader.

I give beginners  and recently blinded coders, an overview of working with
vscode.

I hope this helps my fellow blind coders. This is a 14 video series in a
playlist.  Tried to keep each video under 15 minutes.

Here is the article:

https://blindheroes.org/general/vscode-intro/

In the article: the full playlist on youtube, where you can select which
video you want to watch.

Links to each video in case you just want one thing.

Also a link to the github Repository for this video.

Other resource links that were relevant.

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>