[NFBCS] Anyone have experience with Glean Note Taking Software?

Jim Denham jdenham at wcblind.org
Tue Oct 25 15:26:29 UTC 2022

All:

I was just contacted by a local university who had questions about students who are blind accessing Glean Note Taking Software. Apparently, the company claims they are fully accessible, but one of their  students has encountered some issues. I'm just wondering if anyone on this list has experience with this software and can verify the accessibility issues.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Jim

Check out the work of eight Wisconsin artists with vision loss at the Council’s 2022 Gallery Night<https://wcblind.org/events/gallery-night/> on November 4 from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. at 754 Williamson Street in Madison.