[NFBCS] Excel: Adding a Spreadsheet at the End of the Workbook or Rearranging the Spreadsheets

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Oct 29 11:44:37 UTC 2022

Hi Nicole.
I add worksheets all the time, and they seem to add in order:  1, 2, 3, ...
I use keystrokes alt h, I, s to add a worksheet.
I think it's possible to cut a worksheet and paste it elsewhere, but I'm not
sure about that.  I'm pretty sure I've deleted a worksheet and swapped in a
new one, so cut and paste ought to work too.
Tracy