[NFBCS] Outlook.office.com

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:22:49 UTC 2022

Hello Tracy:

I would agree that this is a longstanding issue that Microsoft has never
fixed but should. There was a time in my working life when I had to use the
Outlook web interface to change my password every three months. This site
was not accessible until I configured my profile to use the so-called
"light" version. Shame on Microsoft.

Best regards,

Curtis Chong