[NFBCS] Feedback Request

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Sep 2 19:10:40 UTC 2022

For seeking feedback you sure are pushing this concept. Can you point to
something programming related you tried to learn that you needed a whole
platform around how to do things for blind people for? For that matter,
commtech USA already does what you're looking for in some sense, and
most of us with professional experience are willing and happy to help in
areas we know about when people ask questions.