[NFBCS] The Fine Line Between Reasonable Versus Unreasonable Accommodations

Steve Shelton stevesheltonokc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 02:15:07 UTC 2022

You are absolutely correct, Curtis!. I worked in corporate IT for 43 years.
I always believed it was my responsibility to  solve my accessibility
needs. My employers were always willing to provide any assistive technology
I requested, but they never  told me how to do my job using AT.

Regards,

Steve Shelton