[NFBCS] Feedback Request

tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sat Sep 3 03:10:38 UTC 2022

I know that you very clearly really reeally want this exploratory
mission to convince us all, but this is not how market research is done.
You've heard from multiple professionals that this has not been the
solution to any level of success.

Equating learning how to use a hosting solution with getting a guide dog
or a cane is quite the stretch. You could equate learning proper screen
reader use and solutions to solving accessibility problems to those
individually, because they perform the same task: higher proficiency
with assistive technology means higher proficiency at solving problems.
If you know your technology, you can likely solve issues with your
hosting solutions. If you know your mobility, you can likely find your
way to destinations you need to go to. The second issue with this
argument is that it means someone must determine where the imposed line is.

Either way, it seems we're going in circles and you are determined this
platform should exist. I encourage you to create it and see where you
go, if you believe as firmly as it seems, despite recommendations from
those of us in the field. We're not going to change each other's mind,
and the only way to resolve this issue is through experience and results
either way.