[NFBCS] Outlook.office.com

John Gardner john.gardner at viewplus.com
Sat Sep 3 19:14:04 UTC 2022

Hi all, my major complaint is about unnecessary use of peculiar/custom widgets when highly usable ones could be used instead. I just filled out a survey that highlighted (I think) answers when Radio Buttons would work just fine. I spend too much of my time pointing out what a good designer should have known.
If this comment has already been made I apologize. I admit I have largely just  skimmed things in this thread.

John