[NFBCS] Great Division Website Link

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:21:02 UTC 2022

GitHub supports pages.  You can have 20 repositories in an account all with
GitHub pages as demos and tools to utilize.
The master can be a simple index/table of contents repo with documents
throught. Now this can be synchronized with a wiki.
Wiki's will only be as accurate as the resources are kept up with.

For example if someone has resources available, but later renamed the
domain, moved the pages, etc... the Wiki now points to something out of
sync.
 Also repo with branches with these pages will always be there since they
are brach clones ( respecting lincenses).

That is why I still feel Git Hub is a must.  Wiki gives a more searchable
tool though.

Lewis Wood
lewislwood at gmail.com