[NFBCS] Great Division Website Link

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Sep 5 17:16:15 UTC 2022

Peter:

Most everyone submitting ideas for this wiki have not suggested that it
is a division website. I know that it is vitally important to you that
we use drupal and that NFBCS have a division website. I encourage you to
reach out to the board to make this happen. The project currently being
discussed and worked on has nothing to do with replacing the division
website.