[NFBCS] Looking for MSTeams tips

Jeanette.Shown Jeanette.Shown at email.myunion.edu
Tue Sep 27 05:01:22 UTC 2022

Hello Again David,
I meant to say audacity.  Either way your client needs real-time transcription, so I apologize for being off the mark.
I will ask around for a real time audible transcription that can be buffered for the braille keyboard.
Or perhaps another instrument other than a braille keyboard might work.
Best,
Jeanette Shown