[NFBCS] Boot manager failed

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Sep 27 18:35:25 UTC 2022

On my old Windows 7 PC, I am getting the message Windows Boot Manager
failed, boot device failed or unavailable.

I accidentally joggled the plug while the PC was running, causing an
unexpected shutdown.

I found instructions to fix this, but they involve pressing F8 at the error
and then clicking some things.  Jaws is not running at this point, needless
to say.

Is there a way to accomplish this?  I do not have in-person sighted help.  I
can pack it up and take it to Geek Squad, if I must.

Thanks.

Tracy