[NFBCS] Online Cyberengineering program at U. of Cumberlands (KY), anyone been through it?

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 20:05:59 UTC 2023

Group,

Checking to see if anyone in the group has completed or is working on
an online Masters in Cyber Engineering through The University of the
Cumberlands.  I am leaning towards applying to the program to update
my teaching skill set.  The courses look interesting and it is hard to
argue with a very reasonable tuition rate.

I have an email into the Disability Services office about  blind
students completing the degree but have not heard back.

Thanks,
Patrick