[NFBCS] How Do You Use the Scrolling Feeds on Facebook with JAWS without It Flinging the Focus All over the Place

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 15:42:48 UTC 2023

I also miss the more stories button. Since they implemented forever
scrolling it can be challenging on older devices.

On Windows I use H3 for navigation between posts and "g" for profiled
photos/comments navigation within a post.

Getting back to a posts is difficult. So good luck.

When I get to the end  , I apuse and cursor up and do shift+h3 navigation.
Typically I wil then have to do it 4 or five times, because loading has auto
loaded them.

I fast track to the like button on a post by  pressing "g" repeatedly until
I hear my name. then just cursor up a few times and click like. Then watch
my focus jump.

I use http://m.facebook.com , perhaps some other more ambitious person will
give you detailed work around on the standard site.

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>