[NFBCS] defender firewall

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 21:43:09 UTC 2023

              I have tried everything I could think of for my Windows
computer.

Localhost:3117 Works on this computer

172.24.16.1:3117  My local ip for the pc works fine from the computer

>From Android Device & Laptop

172.24.16.1:3117

Does not work it times out.

Edition  Windows 11 Pro

Linux UFW disabled

Tried Express on linux/wsl and command prompt same results.

I believe I have found the appropriate settings:Inbound: nodejs enable

Outbound: nodejs Enabled

I think all ports as well Althoughh could not find the setting to toggle for
port.

I tried disabling Defender, but I think cors kicked in.  Not sure. I got
some real nasty messages from defender.

I turned it back on and I am going crazy.

Any suggestions?

I want to start testing other device connectivity.

I thought about calling "Be my eyes", something tells me this out of their
abilities.

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>