[NFBCS] Stuck on Captcha

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:15:41 UTC 2023

There was one type of captcha that kept throwing me off.

It said identify the crowd.

I would hear various backgrounds items and they say a code.

Turns out it was literally the sound of a crowd and you heard a crowd.

I kept selecting the one that said play audience or something like that.

Aira is my go to when to difficult. Only drawback is moving mouse where they
say to select the tiles. This can be unruly.