[NFBCS] Stuck on Captcha

Sahar Husseini saharhusseini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:38:52 UTC 2023

I'm wondering since it is an Apple issue if calling the Apple Accessibility
folks wouldn't help.

Warm regards,

Sahar Husseini

Sahar's Beaded Creations

For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at

www.saharscreations.com <http://www.saharscreations.com/>

Find me on Facebook at

www.facebook.com/saharscreations <http://www.facebook.com/saharscreations>

And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.

Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."

Michael Jordan