[NFBCS] Inaccessible Litmos/Storyline 360 trainings

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Aug 21 17:57:59 UTC 2023

I have to deal with these trainings all the time for work.

I'm not sure whom you're asking to click the mouse, but if I were you I'd reach out to your HR department.  These trainings are legally mandating, and they usually have way for folks to take the training.  Solutions I've used include...

* Someone from HR or corporate training drives the training on my machine.

* Someone from either HR or corporate training reads the training to me.

* Someone from corporate training has a text version of the training they can sent me.

* Someone is able to make the training accessible.

In all cases, except the final one where the training is made accessible, there's a process where I attest to the fact that I've taken the training, and then someone from HR or corporate training is able to tick the box in their system, so the system knows I've taken the training.

I hope this helps,

Jim