[NFBCS] How Do You Activate the Troubleshooting Menu at Start Up with a Keyboard

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 01:47:42 UTC 2023

Ah ha, I read an article about this.  So while it's possible, it's not
accessible.  You can press enter on the Power button, arrow to Restart, hold
Shift and Press Enter.  That will bring up the screen that has the
troubleshooting.  However. I only know that it brought up the
troubleshooting screen by using SeeingAI to read the laptop screen from my
iPhone camera.  Narrator does not work on this screen.

Sorry.