[NFBCS] Issue of Make magazine issued by NLS

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Wed Aug 30 18:49:47 UTC 2023

Ah, I did not realize the message was posted to two lists. I am not on the Science and Engineering list,
which may allow attachments. My comments pertained to the NFB in Computer Science list. Sorry for any
confusion. This, though, is also an example of why not to cross-post to multiple mailing lists with a single
message. (Charles, this is not aimed at you; you and I did the same thing. :) )