[NFBCS] Windows 11 File Explorer problem

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 18:25:32 UTC 2023

Greetings Dale et al:

Have you tried using the F2 key to invoke the rename function? There is a
Windows 11 issue around the use of SHIFT+F10 in File Explorer which can be
fixed with a registry hack. If interested, let me know, and I can send the
hack to you. If memory serves, I believe I put out an article on this forum
a while back.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong