[NFBCS] Email

tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Dec 6 00:57:13 UTC 2023

Hi;

The quick, dirty and cheap solution is Dreamhost. This has a lot of
issues: the SSL certs are unsigned and a lot of people have issues
setting it up. it's also not using a mail gateway that servers like, so
it's likely to be flagged as spam. I recommend using GSuite. It costs a
bit per month, but your email setup works like GMail, and it sends the
same way.

HTH,