[NFBCS] Terminal Emulation Program

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Tue Dec 26 23:53:21 UTC 2023

Not sure which you would consider best, but here's what I've used over the years. Apologies if these don't
apply to your situation:

1. Cygwin and ssh: I used that before WSL came out but don't use it anymore.

2. WSL and ssh: I use that a lot now.

3. Windows native ssh: I use that sometimes but mostly inside Windows Terminal rather than cmd. The problem
I have with this one is that it frequently gives me connection errors though the others don't.