[NFBCS] Headphones not recognized on PC

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:17:21 UTC 2023

Hi,
I hope you are all doing well.
My PC headphone jack recently stopped working. When I plug the headphones into the computer, JAWS will keep talking regularly through the speakers as if nothing was plugged in. Coincidentally, this problem occurred on the same day that I accidentally muted my computer and had to figure out how to get it working again. Therefore, I was wondering if there is a setting worth tforing to see if I could fix the headphone issue and see why my computer doesn't recognize things being plugged into the headphone jack anymore.
Thank you,
Vejas