[NFBCS] Headphones not recognized on PC

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:37:10 UTC 2023

Hi Brian,
Thank you so much for your very quick reply. I didn't have to go into the BIOS screen. I don't remember exactly what happened when I tried to unmute because there wasn't any way for me to tell what was going on, and I ended up needing to get some sighted assistance. So I'll check the sound settings.
Thanks so much,
Vejas